1. The body is a precision electrode. Pay attention to protect the surface of the coating. During transportation, installation, and use, prevent scratches, collisions, and friction on the surface to prevent damage and fall off of the coating, which will affect the use effect; in addition, prevent oil pollution and strong corrosion The influence of material, inhomogeneity, cold and heat, deformation, etc. on the titanium electrode;
2. Prevent the cathode and anode plates from short-circuiting; no special requirements, do not configure the electrode in the opposite direction, it is only used as an anode;
3. Coated electrodes are widely used and involve many fields. Do not use one electrode indiscriminately to another occasion, and there is no universal metal anode;
4. Operate strictly in accordance with the process specifications. Excessive current, high voltage, sudden power failure, high solution concentration, temperature, impurity ions and other factors will affect the use of coated titanium electrodes. A suitable process system can not only extend the service life. , And can improve the quality and output of its products;
5. Power failure protection measures. For large-scale coated titanium electrodes such as chlor-alkali production. Frequent power failures and shutdowns will affect the service life of the electrode and the quality and output of its products. It should be avoided as much as possible; when shutdown, appropriate protection measures should be taken, such as Alkaline salt water protection or direct current protection, etc. to reduce losses; do not immerse the electrode in the solution medium for a long time without protective current or protective measures;
6. It is forbidden to use liquids other than tap water (refined water, groundwater, and industrial water cannot be used); tap water with high hardness (hardness above 200mg/L) sometimes does not play a role, and salt is strictly prohibited.