1. After the power is turned on, the heating power first increases, then decreases, and finally becomes a stable state. The steady-state power depends on the application conditions. The faster the heat conduction, the greater the steady-state power and the higher the surface temperature.
2. The surface temperature of the PTC can be controlled by itself, and the control circuit and protection circuit can be omitted in most electrical appliances.
3. When the working voltage increases (or decreases) 2 times, the surface temperature increases (or decreases) by about 8°C.
4. Our PTC products are safe and reliable with long service life. However, improper assembly will cause the final product to loosen and cause power or temperature instability.
5. When multiple PTC heaters are used together, they should be connected in parallel, not in series.